Marketing/Communications Internship Summer 2017 (Paid)
Asset strategy Advisors is a small financial advisory firm in Natick, MA (near Exit 13 off Mass Pike (Rt 90).
The role would be to assist our marketing department by continuing to develop and implement our marketing strategy.
Projects may include: creating an active presence on social media platforms, working on graphic design and presentation for our marketing materials, sales campaign, database and CRM management
Must be a deadline orientated person who is reliable and businesslike.
Media production and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator experience is key.
Please send a brief cover letter, resume to info[at]assetstrategyrc.com
Potential for College Credit.
No telephone calls please.
- Creating/ editing/ designing marketing and sales materials
- Create and send email marketing campaigns
- Assist in website management and publishing new content such as blog posts and webinars
- Monitor and create social media content
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe InDesign (or comparable software)
- Proficient knowledge about various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Basic knowledge of content marketing, inbound marketing, and analytics
- Basic knowledge of website maintenance
- Possesses strong skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and being comfortable in new situations and trying something new
- Pursuing a degree in marketing/communication or a related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Desired 40 hours a week, but a flexible schedule consisting of fewer hours per week may be possible
Desired but not Required:
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Acrobat, film editing/ production knowledge.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment